Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How do I used used the CLP has a reference? I'm using the

Customer Question

How do I used used the CLP has a reference ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm using the Section 140.50(stop, question, and frisk) in my paper and I'm not sure how to cite it as a reference
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

SOrry...what is the reference for

Section 140.50

what code is this from?