LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

How do i go about a prenuptunal agreement

Customer Question

how do i go about a prenuptunal agreement
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Is she willing to sign one?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thank you. You will need to retain an attorney. The attorney can draft the prenup and you will need to be ready to disclose all your assets at this time, so she is aware of what you have, what she may be entitled to and what she will be giving up. Once it is drafted, she will need to consult with counsel as well, to make sure her legal rights are protected and the prenup is not so one sided, that it eliminates all her rights. Of course, you can negotiate and add things in the prenup, if you want, but it should be drafted by a family law attorney and she will need to be advised about it, so she can not come back and contest it

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!