LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

My travel trailer was parked at my boyfriends ranch. It is

Customer Question

My travel trailer was parked at my boyfriends ranch. It is not insured or registered due to non use. His brother took it without my permission. What can I do?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I had told him several times he is not to move it or use it. I had told him on 2 or 3 occasions i wanted to pick it up and he blocked my trailer with his truck.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. Does he refuse to return it? Do you know where it is?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I contacted him , but got no response. I have no idea where it is. This really troubles me because I have an individual interested in buying it.

Thank you for the additional information. At this point, you can report it stolen and allow the police to investigate. You can advise them that it is yours, you left it at the ranch with the permission of your boyfriend and your boyfriend can evidence and make a statement as well, that it was yours, left there and you never gave him permission to take it. If they find him or the trailer, they could arrest and charge him with the theft, since he took it without permission and refuses to return it.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!