Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Should I attend a meeting been organize by a person I voted

Customer Question

Should I attend a meeting been organize by a person I voted a Motion of Confidence in him or her
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I do not think there is a harm unless you feel there is a threat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should we attend a meeting been organize by a person I voted a Motion of No Confidence in him or her?

I do not think there is any harm unless there has been some threat to you. Your attendance would not legitimize the person's position.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We (the Traditional Council) lodge a criminal case against the Chief or the person in question, the Ministry is investigating his doing, the elders too and the Anti Corruption Commission also investigate him. We believe he would like to dismiss all the traditional councilors. Further more, the elders voted to suspend him (the Chief) till the investigations done. Should we really attend the meeting?

Thanks for the additional information. In that case it does not make sense to attend a meeting by him. He needa to be marginalized.

It is always best to give as much info as possible in the beginning so we can provide a fully informed answer.