Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

How do I get expedited screening

Customer Question

how do I get expedited screening
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

If you travel domestically only, you can get expedited screening by applying for TSA Precheck (fee: $85). Here are details on how to get started:

https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/apply

If you travel out of the country and/or domestically, it would be more economical for you to get Global Entry (GOES), which includes TSA Precheck and the fee is $100.

Here are details:

http://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry/how-apply

--------------

I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Just checking in with you to see if you received my answer and if you found it helpful. I'm available for any further questions, if you need more information, so please don't hesitate to ask.

For the moment, please just let me know if you found my answer helpful; I would appreciate it, thanks!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 12 months ago.

Hi again,

I'm just following up with you to find out if the information in my answer was helpful to you.

Please feel free to ask any additional questions if you need more information, or rate my answer with positive feedback so I can receive credit for my assistance.

Thank you very much!

Cher