Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was a VECTRUS contractor with the Army in Kuwait this past

Customer Question

Good morning,
I was a VECTRUS contractor with the Army in Kuwait this past September, 2015. I was recently involved with a ARMY C.I.D. investigation based on prostitution, pandering, conspiracy. Their suspicion and allegations were unfounded and purely perception. My security clearance now has a loss of jurisdiction, pending adjudication with eligibility loss L. I was never given any information regarding my case or where to check the status. I was told that I waited to long in order to seek legal help. I need to appeal and clear up these false allegations against myself and my clearance.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this, since it is forbidden by law for anyone from this site to actually represent a customer of this site, we can only provide information?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
WOW, your online services just charged me 53 dollars for a blanket response? I would honestly like to talk about my reimbursement.
Well, you were not charged anything except a deposit and as the experts are not employees of the site we have no idea what you were charged for a deposit.
You were NEVER given any answer because you failed to provide enough information and this system works by back and forth communication between customer and expert until the expert has enough information from the customer and until the customer has asked all their questions and received information from the expert and at that point when the customer is finished with their questions they credit the expert for the time spent with the customer by leaving positive feedback for the expert. Until that time your funds are merely on deposit.