Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm disabled and I had a loss of insurance and the insurance

Customer Question

I'm disabled and I had a loss of insurance and the insurance company wants to questioned me Underoath I don't remember all and I am on Social Security I have mental problems and physical due to things that happened is this good what do i do can you help me to I have to do this but I'm scared I don't want to get into trouble but I don't know all then sometimes I can't ever remember so who do I talk toshould I just not try to get my stuff or give up I don't know what to do they're not very nice it is a threatened and scared me but I'm supposed to go next month but I don't know what to do someone takes care of my money but them I don't know how can you help you can
Expert:  Sam replied 9 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

To be clear, you put in a claim for a loss of property with your insurance company and now the insurance company wants to question you about the claim?

Have they paid out on the claim?

Did you make a police report about the loss? Was it reported to them as a theft?