Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to file an Injunction relief in the federal

Customer Question

I would like to file an Injunction relief in the federal central district of California against a company and University for violating my constitutional rights of petitioning in California under Pruneyard shopping center V. Robins decided by California Supreme court in 1979 and The United States Supreme Court in 1980.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. What can I answer for you, specifically, about this matter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

What can I answer for you, specifically, about this matter?