Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

My names Kati. I was looking term used when your landlord no

Customer Question

My names Kati. I was looking for the term used when your landlord no longer makes your home a peaceful place?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I moved out of a room I was renting and the woman I was renting from is trying to get more money than I owe her for the time I stayed. She made the home hostile (opening my mail) and I was wondering what the term was to refer to that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I believe the condition that the tenant is generally entitled to is called "quiet enjoyment".

I wish you the best of luck.