Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm being harassed by my home owners association. I park my

Customer Question

I'm being harassed by my home owners association. I park my trailer at my home one to two times a month for mabe 10 hrs i unload a few things and then take it back to my storage. I was given a warning telling me that i need to remove my trailer & work truck from my property that is parked there & blocking garbage removal both thing things are not true. It has only been here three time this year & only one time this month i got home from my trip after 10 at night & it was gone by 920am the next day they sent me a 75 dollar fine we are aloud to have are trailer at are home for shot periods of time people do it all the time i have been doing for three years and never been given warning for befour. There is one person whe is retired & making complaints all the time & it looks like it my turn. I have been to the township & i am breaking no rules with them. I went to talk to the manager of this account & he lied about how offten my trailer is there and has no proof of any infractions accept for word of moth.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i stop them the harassment im not breaking any rules you can call me if you would like(###) ###-####
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I will send the offer for the phone call. If you accept I can give a call