Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

There is someone calling me continuously, several times per

Customer Question

There is someone calling me continuously, several times per day, claiming "your name is ***** ***** a questionable or illegal financial transaction. Press 1 to speak to a court mediator." Then they are insulting and demanding and say they know my bank account number, etc. and I said if they thought I owed them money, send me the documentation in the mail. I have received nothing in the mail. They said they sent it email and they will see me in court. I think it's a scam. I don't know what it could be.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, but i have not received any kind of notification from anyone other than phone calls saying the same thing.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I literally told you everything I know other than the phone number reverse look up shows it's a woman in Georgia doing the calling.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Is the caller claiming you owe money for an unpaid loan? Are they wanting payment over the telephone?