Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My exwife works at the bank I have an account at. Her name

Customer Question

My exwife works at the bank I have an account at. Her name is ***** ***** the account. We had it set up where $200 was to come out every other week. Here the past month or so she has been taking out $350. What can I do
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that she is somehow breaking into the account and stealing money from you somehow?

2. How does the money from your account get to her each month?

Doug

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She works at the bank where I have my account at. In our divorce, it was stated she is to have the money transfered from my account to hers. The agreement was $200, then she did $250, I let that slide. Now she is taking $350. And there is no written agreement for that amount
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

The decree says that she is to physically access your account, based on her position at the bank, and transfer $200 a month to herself? An account that is not hers? Seriously??

If the account is NOT in her name, how is it that she is initiating a cash transfer? Is there a standing written order from you to do an automatic payment each month?

I have to tell you it sounds to me as though there may be a federal felony going on here. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need assistance?

Doug