LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I live in escambia county florida. recently filed, 2 weeks

Customer Question

i live in escambia county florida. recently filed for divorce, 2 weeks ago. i now wish to stop the proceedings, but i am unable to identify the proper forms on clerk of courts website. any idea as to which forms i would need to file?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. If you no longer want to proceed, you do not have to. A party would simply need to file a motion to dismiss the divorce proceeding. I have provided a link below, for you to use/reference and you should just confirm with the clerk, when you file, that this will accept this.

http://www.flcourts.org/core/fileparse.php/533/urlt/927.pdf

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thank you very much for your help, this is exactly what i needed

You are welcome. If you have not already, please just rate my help at the top, so the site will give me credit.