Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I brought a whirlpool gas range Aqua lift self cleaning. I

Customer Question

I brought a whirlpool gas range Aqua lift self cleaning. I went to use the self clean, it didn't do anything 3times I followed the instructions very carefully., when I brought it I told the sales man, very important self clean because I am disabled. I called repair. The gentleman came in and as soon as he saw the appliance, he was like I know what you are going to tell me. He calls the manufacturer and I hear that person tell him, Aqua lifts anything off the bottem, but I have to manually clean the rest of it. Well that's not what they said when I brought it. I called customer service, at pc Richards, they are like well were not responsible because its not broke. There is a button on the stove that says self clean. I called the manufacturer, he gives me a number to give to pc Richards customer service and he will talk to them. He asked me what I wanted. I said I just want a stove that does deffinetely self clean. Its like fraud, the total bill for this stove with everything came to 1400.00. Do I have a case to get this resolved.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation

Did manufacturer or anyone at the retail store that sold the gas range gave you anything in writing that states that the range would be completely self cleaning?