Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is ***** ***** Yes. I had an affair with a married

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. I had an affair with a married man for 3 years. Starting in November his wife started getting anonymous text messages, I kept telling her it wasn't me. We didn't break up until decrement and they called the cops on me several times trying to say I was stalking them which was found unfounded. Well as of 2/11 they're saying I hacked his account and on the court paperwork it shows ***** *****'s iPhone, and an IP address which I don't have. They're saying I went into his sister in laws job and stated mean comments which I never have. They got an emergency order of protection on me I went and filed one on his wife BC I'm Scared she is setting me Up and they gave me a hearing for the same date
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?