Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My grandson had a bad accident oct 28 2015 lost s job is not

Customer Question

My grandson had a bad accident oct 28 2015 lost his job is not been able to work 3000 dollars back on child support. He was life lifted to hospital 28000 ride has no money what can be done.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He wants to go back to work . he owes 3000 back child support, 30,000 in medical.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

In regard to the child support, I suggest he should file a Motion to modify it or vacate it at the time, until he can find employment. That can be done by getting the forms from the clerk of the court where this matter has been issued in an Order.

As to his medical expenses, I suggest he can ask the medical facility if they have any charities they work with to help pay his bills.

I am sorry to hear of this matter for him and hope he is recovered soon.