Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can I file a complaintagainst Maricopa County Sheriff

Customer Question

can I file a complaintagainst Maricopa County Sheriff Departmentdiscriminated against because of my raceI was the one being assaultedI was sitting in my carwhen my boyfriend turn the water hose on me while I sit in my carand throwing rocks at my car why my windows we're upbreaking and shadow my window by throwing rocks and hitting me with themI had to argue with the officer that he assaulted me and I Mase himbecause he would not stop attacking methen officer made a suggestionthat they can do for methen at that point I already knew I was being singled out my boyfriend being whiteand I was in Africa Americamy my point isI got charged for assaultand they was not going to do anythingto my boyfriendbecause there were the training hear anything I was trying to tell the officer at first they didn't even want to give him a ticket for the criminal damagehe's done to my vehicleuntil I made a big stink about itnot once they took picturesboth of mine passenger side windows broken in my back windows brokenmy windshield cracked by me sitting in the car you don't think I got hit by any of the old rocks
Expert:  Sam replied 9 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I am sorry to hear of your situation.

Have you been to court yet on the charges against you?

What was the outcome?