Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am filing a small claim court case against a local dentist

Customer Question

hello againI am filing a small claim court case against a local dentist who caused me TMJ, i am wondering if you can help me writing this letter( i wrote it already but off course I need a professional like you edit it.let me know, thanks
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I noted that I have worked with you a couple of times in the past and you have neglected to leave positive feedback. As the experts are not employees of this site, when a customer does not leave positive feedback the expert gets no credit for working with the customer. Please go back through your questions and attend to those issues to continue.
As far as your small claims case, do you have a local doctor who will be testifying as your witness and have they written their notarized affidavit with a report as to how the dentist was negligent? Have you sent the notice letter to the dentist with a copy of that report yet.