Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

Lucy, one last question on this. In preparing our statements

Customer Question

Hi Lucy, one last question on this. In preparing our statements of events, my husband (who picked up Miley) advised that the clerk who handed Miley to him and charged him for the grooming session, specifically informed him that they had trouble with her when grooming her paws. She informed him that the groomer asked her to help give her a hand when grooming her paws because she was getting very frantic. The business owner and groomer have both claimed time and time again that they NEVER touched her paws, as Miley did not let them.Should I serve this employee in order to be a witness in the case as she is our key to proving that Miley's paws were indeed groomed by them; therefore, further confirming this injury had to have happened there?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Good morning,

Since they are denying having groomed your dog's paws at all, yes, that employee is a good witness. They can be subpoenaed to come testify to prove that the owner/groomer are lying. And if they're lying about that, then the judge can choose to believe they're lying about EVERYTHING. A witness who proves the other party isn't telling the truth is extremely valuable.