Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Zookawave located in Anchorage A k 99507 USA. IT is a

Customer Question

Zookawave located in Anchorage A k 99507 USA. IT is a computer cleaning service. Any news on their track record? Thank you.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Good day. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and former asst prosecutor. I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

How did you come to find them? What do they claim they can do for you? How much money do they want?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am totally dissatisfied with the response of "Just Answer" and therefore, am asking for a refund of my $36.00.I could comment further but will leave it at that.
Thank you.
Stanley Mingo
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Just curious, Stanley, what the problem was? I merely asked you for some further information about the company (Zookawave) and their service.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Which, by the way, you never responded to.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What is this all about? Please just refund my money.
If I had information about the company I would not have contacted you!.Please no more dialogue.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

I will opt out. Good luck with your computer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't want a new lawyer I just want a refund. What are you people scammers?
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Contact customer care. I have nothing to do with payments.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I AM A DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and I have an answer below, as your previous contributor left. We most certainly are not a scam.
The company you are asking about does NOT have a good reputation at all. In fact, they have been reported on various sites as not being trustworthy or not worth using. See: http://www.scamadviser.com/is-zookaware.com-a-fake-site.html
Also see: http://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/regzooka-fraud-541753/
So, in answer to your question, the reports on this company you are talking about indicate issues that would indicate they are not what they claim and the reports advise people to stay away.