Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My neighbor has dogs that bark at everything. I can not work

Customer Question

My neighbor has dogs that bark at everything. I can not work outside without them barking the whole time. The owners have also made comments (derogatory) on facebook directed at me.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: We built a new home across the street from these people (we live on 6 acres). I have approached them and all they do is scream at me. I have called the Sheriff and he won't do anything if the complaint is the dogs barking. I think it is harrassment if I can't step outside without the dogs howling and barking. The last time I talked to them, the owner pulled out an assault rifle and waved it in the air in a menacing fashion. They have also posted libelous statements on facebook.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: They are very very aggressive and mean spirited. They also are so paranoidthey live in their own self built "prison" with 6 ft walls around their front yard; several signs about no trespassing, bad dog and video cameras in use.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?