Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

At the Annual Meeting of the Village on Ashton Lane (VOAL) I

Customer Question

At the Annual Meeting of the Village on Ashton Lane (VOAL) I requested that the word "Christian" be removed from the 2016 Budget that included a line item for "Christian Decorations" in the amount of $50. It was suggested that be referred to the Board for consideration but that was reject in favor of the members taking a vote at the meeting. My request was rejected by a considerable majority. I have asked our Secretary to give me a copy of the budget that included this information and she has refused to do so. Do I have cause to take legal action on this and what would be the like consequences if so?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?