Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The city bought our house many years ago to expand the local

Customer Question

The city bought our house many years ago to expand the local elementary school. It is my understanding that school (Betsy Ross Elementary School) has been demolished. Can we buy back the land where our house was or can the city do something else with that property?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the answer to my question?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to answer the question if you will agree to rate the answer when I do. Otherwise, I do not receive credit.

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are making this far too complicated. I have no basis on which to rate you. I asked a simple question, and I expected a simple answer. Let's just call off the deal, and don't charge anything to my American Express account.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for your frustration. I will opt out and let someone else assist you. I wish you the best of luck