Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If a woman who had an ongoing negative attitude toward me

Customer Question

If a woman who had an ongoing negative attitude toward me (and possibly had engaged in necromancy since 1970) lied that I had left a dirty tampon on top of the trash in 1996 would I have any kind of case in 2016 providing she would be inclined to lie again ?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What are you trying to accomplish? You want to sue her for lying in 96?