P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

My trademark is "Flashionable", it is in use and it is

Customer Question

My name is***** my trademark is "Flashionable", it is in use and it is registered. I type it in every now and then usually with no hits other than my own. Granted items are very close to my products and in some cases the way its used may diminish the value or mislead customer's all together as to the actually use of my trademark. I have in the past asked entities to stop using my trademark and they have done so. It seems to be getting to be a bit more than just a monitoring issue. Can I pursue legal action and for what I feel is unlicensed use of my trademark?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

IF someone is using your trademark without your permission?

Then yes...you can pursue legal action. Specifically, you can sue them in federal court (Trademark law is federal law) to enforce your rights

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.