Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Doletha how can you get ***** ***** from someone who harass

Customer Question

Doletha how can you get ***** ***** from someone who harass you without paying lawyer fee to
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have phone poof that the person call as a private number and just hold the phone or some time hang up ...I just stop answer and watch the call come thur and dial * 57 now that take the number to my phone carriage
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Have you reported this harassment to your local police?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i did 5 years ago and went to court and they say I didn't have proof then she was using pay phone and now i dail *57 and my phone carriage say i have to have a police office to get the records

Thank you for your follow up.

Does the caller say anything to you?

Have you considered changing your phone number?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no she hold the phone after saying hello and it still silence .....why should i change number why is there not a law for punishment the person for harassment without fee and lawyer if you have proof

Thank you for your follow up.

Do you know or suspect who this person is?

Why is this person calling you?

Have you considered blocking private number from reaching your phone?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i know the person... i had a baby bye her husband before they start dating....she wont leave me along cause i didn't care

Thank you for your follow up.

Have you considered blocking private numbers?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
not gone to change my number i shouldn't have to ..... thisis no help

Thank you for your follow up.

I am afraid that the only option is either report the issue to the police and insist that the police does investigate this harassment or to get private numbers blocked, unless you are willing to spend money on private investigators or local attorney to help you resolve your issue.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!