Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Ok say i meet a girl an adult website and she in ites me

Customer Question

Ok say i meet a girl an adult website and she in ites me over
To have sex and of course we did alil bit of meth sex was consensual she loses her vibrator,i help her find it ,she loses her personal lube,i help her find it .every thing is great im ready to leave she cant find phone i help her find then i leave not even an hour and half goes by she says i stole something not even sure what item or items are,but she says she calling cops saying that i drugged her and raped her now thats crazy and now she is threating to post some crap on Facebook what can a guy do
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It is her word against your word regarding rape. Based on everything you are saying, this was purely consensual and the time you spent there is proof of that. You would have to not say anything about the meth, let her prove that. It sounds more like she is crazy, but you need to inform her that if she keeps making the false statements against you then you will pursue extortion charges against her and you will also turn over the chat records to the police to show this was consensual and prove she is trying to extort you and you will also sue her for making any false statements on social media. This is all you can do for now until she takes the next step. If she does start making false statements, you would need to immediately get a local attorney to defend you and to sue her for damages.