Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am planning on moving to an adult community with size

Customer Question

I am planning on moving to an adult community with size restrictions on dogs. I have a 2 year old Giant Schnauzer. I have been told California has a law that allows the owners to move into a community with size restrictions with their current dog. Can you tell me what the law is?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?