Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Moved and closed your records
, no i have not
, i

Customer Question

moved and closed your records
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i have not
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i had a driver licen under a name i did not change i was convicted i recived 3 yrs probation icompleted the probation in 18 months i paid a fine now i gave my correct information inf and motor vickel states they have moved and closed the multi records iwill here from the in 90 days
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this matter? It is illegal to have a driver's license in a name that was not your name or drivers licenses in more than one name. So what is your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i dont need your help idont you can help me thanks you dont seem to understand
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
iam not calling calling you dont bill my card thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
dont start any thing for me good by
Thank you for your reply.
You do not seem to understand how this service works. You have to communicate back and forth with the expert and provide them actual information about your situation and ask specific questions by using the reply button. Getting frustrated and angry and not replying with anything more than you just did means this system will not work for you and you need to go get a local attorney.
I cannot understand anything because you have yet to explain your whole situation and your specific question for us. If you would do so I am happy to answer.
Since you wish to give up. Best wishes please go hire a local attorney whom you can communicate with face to face and that may be best for you.