Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Do you know if i need a subpoena to get e-mails from

Customer Question

do you know if i need a subpoena to get e-mails from centurylink about i sent my sister for a court case and do i just mail subpoena to centurylink corporate address?
Expert:  Roger replied 10 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Unless your sister will get this information for you, then the only thing you could do to get the information would be to issue a subpoena duces tecum to the company for the records. You'll have to get the court clerk to issue the subpoena for you, and then you can mail or serve the subpoena to the company at its primary business address.

Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you need anything further. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks!