Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

My husband and I own a Screen Patio Business. We installed a

Customer Question

My husband and I own a Screen Patio Business. We installed a Patio on Monday 2-8-16.
The homeowner is putting me off about payment. He keeps asking for my bank information
which is wrong because I am asking him for payment. He is really stalling for time. My question is do I have the legal right to go on his property and take the patio back.
Thank You
Donna Essing
Screens By Essing Inc.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

No. It would be illegal for a patio company to trespass into customer's property and/or to remove anyb installed material and any legal recourse related to the collection of an unpaid balance would have to be done through the local court.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.