Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm a Law Enforcement Officer and my neighbor keeps calling

Customer Question

I'm a Law Enforcement Officer and my neighbor keeps calling my work and lying to my boss about me! I have a civil suit against him due to his dogs have attacked my dogs and he will not keep them secure in his yard. What is my recourse for his harassment?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: None that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. What State do you reside in? Also, has your supervisor spoken with you about this? What claims is this person making