Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How can I determin the nature of a debt reported on

Customer Question

How can I determin the nature of a debt reported on TransUnion. I have rights to know don't I. If its property debt I am being discriminated against. This cant be legal. It is making me homeless on my minimal Disability income. How can I protect myself.. I'll pay a modest restainer to have the who issue settled.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. We can provide information in response to your question only.
If that is satisfactory to you, what does the Transunion debt report as the creditor, it has to say?
Why are you saying if it is a property debt you are being discriminated against? Why are you being discriminated against based on a debt you owe (if it is a debt you do owe)?