Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Complicated my husband controls my life. He referred me

Customer Question

Complicated my husband controls my life. He referred me fraudulently to ohii on sunshine law claiming I'm an alcoholic
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.

Can you give further details about what your husband did? What is your question with regard to this incident?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's been over years only one physical alt no report because he was going through Chemo. I believe he's using an agency account to further control me under Sunshine Law. Also our comm is a smart city his parents run mental health prog for the entire city and the regional director of redcross I do know it's a federal hold and when I've called Ohio office for help resolving this "conflict" she told me I need a lawyer and call dept of edu? Every FOIA redirects. I'm Afraid I've had a false claim that I'm an alcoholic. That I can not prove but also can not get any FOIA all redirect but I did get a letter hhs I'm a human research subject disclosure!! Ha
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I feel like I am trapped behind powerful people they have it all locked down.

Thank you for your reply. I"m not sure what the Ohio Sunshine Laws have to do with this. Are you trying to use the Sunshine Laws to obtain corroboration that your husband fraudulently reported you? What makes you think that such a report exists? Have you been charged with a crime or investigated by some agency, or sustained damages as a result of this. What are you hoping to accomplish should you find that there is a report?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've no criminal record. It's more of a "loving concern " but is damaged my rep somehow I can't login to schools systems. Can't receive calls actually says incoming call filter in the log. Can living trusts or living wills put restrictions on you? I believe it has a GSA account and on all devices. It has hurt my I'm anxious and prob PTSD I have seen a psychiatrist the entire time for a court like situation

I see what you're saying is happening to you. But what is the question you want me to address? What are you trying to accomplish and how does this relate to Ohio Sunshine laws?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How can I clear my name as fraudulent claims are obviously the key

You have yet to tell me what evidence you have that your name has been tarnished. I am therefore unable to answer this question for you. I'm going to opt out and perhaps another expert can see your situation more clearly and prorpose an answer..