Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I work at the salon. but after I no longer work in this

Customer Question

I work at the salon. but after I no longer work in this salon, I have received a package from the manufacturer of skin care products, BECAUSE before I buy their products so they will send gifts to me, they do not have advance notice of this, when UPS delivered the package to the salon, I have not done in the shop, and the owner has used my name to get product package. She did not tell me. Until now she has not given me the package. She also requested a lawyer (her best friend) write a letter saying I had used the name of her shop to buy products require me to pay money under the laws of Texas charter. I do not understand. please help me
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me if you used the salon's account or your own personal account to purchasse these products?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.