Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My attorney filed a lien on my home of her fees that were

Customer Question

My attorney filed a lien on my home for part of her fees that were not paid. She did not notify me that she was going to file the lien. Now she is charging interest on the amount of the lien. I live in New Mexico. What information can you give me about this?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Elaine,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Quite frankly, the only information I have is what you provided me. There is no use in my being redundant. What is it that you would like to know? I'm not sure what you are asking.

Doug