Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

What is the fee TSA pre-approved status and is it good year

Customer Question

What is the fee for becoming TSA pre-approved status and is it good for a year or longer?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

ANSWER: TSA Precheck enrollment costs $85 and is non-refundable. The enrollment is good for 5 years.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.