Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In November of 2015 ..My Son, who was in Lunenburg Prison

Customer Question

In November of 2015 ..My Son , who was in Lunenburg Prison was Poisoned ..in his Food & Drink because, he declared Marshal Law on that same Prison ..Co's left. Their Post for 1.5 hours ...while he was in segragation. ( HOLE ). He was put in 4 point restraints also ! There is a lot more to this ..! Two days later ..he was Transfered to another Prison ..MARION CORRECTIONAL ...is there any way You can Call me & I'll be able to tell you more ...Joanne Poulos (###) ###-####
Thank You !
Sincerely, *****
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug