Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

, I have a small technology business and our Website

Customer Question

hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a small technology business and our Website Hosting service provider is accusing us that we are sending out spam (without providing any proof of it) and because of that, they shut down our email service. Because of that, we are unable to either receive, or send out any emails to our clients and employees And it is hurting our business
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. I think the only way they may respond is if you have an attorney send a demand letter asking for proof of any spamming and if they do not resume services you will be filing a breach of contract claim. Oftentimes, a demand letter from an attorney is enough to get some movement from them. If they fail to respond, you should file a legal action for breach of contract and seek for them to pay any of your attorney fees. Judges will often award those fees in a successful breach of contract claim. You can also ask the judge to award what is called "specific performance" in which in lieu of money damages you are asking them to simply perform as required by the contract.