Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Ill summarize best i can, I had a DBA here in ma, mostly

Customer Question

hello ill summarize best i can, I had a DBA here in ma , mostly subbing as a crane operator . Someone working with me was hurt while i was operating the crane, he now is suing for compensation. The suit was field in NJ as that is where the office/plant is based . The accident happened in MA . I have been told I need to go in and give a sworn deposition ...question is do I ? is it in my best interest to testify and is there a way to do it without going in person
Expert:  Barrister replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you actually been given a subpoena to appear and give your deposition?

.

.

thanks

Was the person injured by your actions?

.

Are they suing you, the crane owner, or both?