Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Th subject is a business license residence where I am doing

Customer Question

th subject is a business license for my residence where I am doing collections for my existing S- corporation.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How to answer the questions for the business license and if I can use start date of Jan 2014. The questions are described in the last two sentences on your Customer question.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I check with my AE and they said I already paid $53. Are you asking me to pay an additional $36?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What are your specific questions about the form that you would like answered?
As far as any payment issues, the experts are not employees of this site, so you need to contact customer service about any payment questions, thank you and sorry for any confusion about that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please read he last two sentences and answer. i.e. type, start 2014?
Thank you for your reply.
Here is all I have received from you: " a business license for my residence where I am doing collections for my existing S- corporation. How to answer the questions for the business license and if I can use start date of Jan 2014."
What are the actual questions on the form you need to answer was my reply? This service works as a back and forth communication with the expert and the more information and background the customer provides it helps the expert be sure of the answer they are giving to the customer.