Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Manley was born in Detroit Michigan on 10/22/1950. He lived

Customer Question

Manley was born in Detroit Michigan on 10/22/1950. He lived for awhile in Texas, but mainly in California.
He works illegally as an old VW mechanic. He does not know technology. Manley has no license, permits, pays no fees, and has never paid taxes.
He works out on his driveway at: 901 1/2 Euclid Ave. He also rents a small apartment garage on 8th street, 1 block before Redondo Bl. in Long Beach, CA. 90804.
Manley gets his engine repair jobs off of Craig's List and disappears quickly thereafter. He also goes to junk yards like, Pick- A Part, takes pictures of car accessories and sells them immediately over a web called, Samba.
Manley can afford to live alone, spend much of his time surfing, and affords himself a $2,000.00 a month alcohol and gambling habit. Manley quotes that Nothing comes for free, yet he stole an antique piece of jewelry left to me by my grandmother who passed in February.
I have e-mailed the I.R.S and BBB, but have received no reply.
***** ***** Manley is difficult to look up on search engines. You can find him drunk, singing and surrounded with surfboards on his Facebook page.
Since, I will never see my ring again, I am telling on William, AKA, Billy Manley. His home number is:(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your legal question for us in this matter? How did he steal the jewelry? Did you report the theft to the police? Did you report him operating unlicensed to the local zoning commission and CA Department of Automotive Repair?