Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The college network and the scam they run on people. I have

Customer Question

the college network and the scam they run on people. I have tried to opt out and everything and yet no resolution.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am currently enrolled in a consumer loan for there products. i am very unhappy with the product. i no longer work at the job that pushed me to further my education and i can no longer afford the product. i have requested to opt out and just leave in what i have already paid. which to them would be no cost cause i have cost them nothing. i even emailed the DA in there area who attempted to reach them with no response.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please tell me a bit more? What is this company - do you have a website for them? What do they sell? What did you sign up for? What do they want from you now?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.