Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Rights of taking full custody of grandchild
, Can you

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can you call on phone?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I would be happy to help you with this. Is there any way you can tell me what state this is in, and a bit about the situation? If you wish to request a call, you can do so - see the option that should pop up with this reply. I generally decline calls, but do not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.