Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We ordered a turning lathe through sears and provided by

Customer Question

we ordered a wood turning lathe through sears and provided by SEG. We were delivered the wrong lathe and they refuse to get us the correct one. We have tried dealing with them, and they do not answer phone. At first they said they would send one of the same style. This is not what we ordered and is not what we want. We need an 10x18 and they sent a 7x14. We are trying to deal with them and they are impossible. We do not need to pay the postage to mail this back. Please help
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? What recourse do you want at this point....a complete termination with a full refund with no additional cost to you? Or, you want the correct lathe delivered with all costs of replacement/return borne by Sears and/or SEG? Thanks.