Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was accused of stealing from vons supermarket down the

Customer Question

I was accused of stealing from vons supermarket down the street from my house. i go there every single day fopr the last year and have never stolen anything. the store director tld me "he knows what im doing" andthe assistant managaer said she is positive on 3 seperate occasions. she described 3 scenarios that made 0 sense such as having a hispanioc girl friend i stole with and a green car, all false....i was very embarassed, am also jewish and hope thats not why it haooened
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what]
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.

Were the police contacted and were you charged with shoplifting? If not, were you detained and searched by store security? Were you made to sign an agreement banning you from the store? How did this resolve? What is the question you wish to ask about this incident?