P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

If im on medicaid can i sell my home

Customer Question

If im on medicaid can i sell my home
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

You can sell the home. HOwever, if you receive money from the sale? That will need to be reported to MEDICAID and may impact your eligibility to receive benefits

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.