LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I have to cancel a party at bon air commumtiy center because

Customer Question

I have to cancel a party at bon air commumtiy center because of the baD snow on Friday. the bon air community center will not give me any of my deposit bad. do I have a the right to get my money back because weather.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon Vanjnie,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Unless the community center itself is not allowing you to have your party because of the weather conditions, then the fact that the weather may make it difficult for you and your guests to travel to the site that you reserved would not be a legal basis to force the center to refund your money. I am sorry

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you? In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

If I have provided you with the information you were seeking, would you please now rate my service to you?

Please keep in mind that, even though you have already paid your deposit money over to JustAnswer, until you rate me highly for my service, I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.

Thanks in advance,

Doug