Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was involved in an accident where a semi side swiped me

Customer Question

I was involved in an accident where a semi side swiped me and totaled my car. There were no injuries. This happened on the 6th of Jan. Jan 15th they were going to fix the car. I needed to find a body shop in Daytona Beach, FL to do the work. I live in Jacksonville, FL. Jan 18th they totaled my car. Emails about next step go unanswered until Jan 25th. They assign a total loss adjuster. Jan 26th I receive an email from another adjuster requesting all the lien info and by the way they want me to turn in their rental car Jan 29th. I guess they want me to take off work to find a car and I feel the offer for the car is a low one. I was not at fault but feel victimized by the trucking firms insurance company (Zurich). Would an attorney be able to help me in this situation?
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Are you online with me?