Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Did the circuit court render a judgement on career criminals

Customer Question

Did the circuit court render a judgement on career criminals and career offends for Johnston vs. the United States of America ?
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

May I ask which Circuit Court you are referring to?

Is this a recent case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a recent case and im not sure which circuit court my boyfriend is in federal jail and hes wait for them to render a decision so we can find out if he qualifies for an early release
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Which State is this in?

Does he have a case pending in a federal appeals court? If so, do you know the case number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pa and no he doesnt they just changed son law concerning the minium sentence for drug offenders and they are sgaving time off the inmates sentencing giving early release they just let 6000 out at the begining of November but we are waiting to hear a decision from the circuit court about career offenders and career criminals if they will fall under johnston vs. the united stated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
States
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I have been unable to locate the case you asked for, so I will opt out and see if another Expert can assist you.

Please do not reply.